
Dear students,
Everland was a blast! Congratulations and a job well done to all of you that were a part of it. I enjoyed being with you all and dressing you all up. I was there at throughout the full-dress rehearsals, starting from the start-stops in school to the full run in Jubilee. I saw KCPians transform and metamorphosize into great actresses and actors, progressively developing and becoming more professional with each rehearsal and performance. The gala night was a night to remember, I was so impressed with all of you for rising up to the occasion to shine like the stars.
I thought to myself. If this is possible for all KCPians in the aesthetics and thier CCAs, it is also possible for thier grades in school, and Social Studies. I'm thinking that every step we take together now during the term is just like the rehearsals where you learn, make mistakes and be corrected so that when the finals come, you guys too will shine like the stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment