- tips and tricks for SEQ
- revision help for Sri Lanka the funnnn way
- answers to the questions that I have been receiving about Sri Lanka
To help me in the process, especially for the last point, may I kindly request that if there are any questions, please post the questions as comments under the given thread/post. This is because I want to keep a record of the questions asked so that I don't miss out in replying to them and leaving them as comments are a record.
The comments function has been editted to allow everyone to post, even if you do not have a blog address or an open id. It allows for anonymous postings, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could just leave your name (even a pseudo name or nick) should be fine, so that I can remember to address the answer back to you.
Till then, I'm going to be loosing alot alot alot of sleep marking everyone's SEQs.. Wish me all the best and less panda eyes!
3 comments:
Right, since no one wants to you this function, i shall be the first! Heh.
Actually i think i've got alot, but i shall start with one!
- Why does the British now after realising that the war is their fault, not do anything to help solve the situation but just ;eave the country alone to fight with one another in the civil war?
Tashka Anne Shalini Hodge.
HAHAHA.
Reply mee okay!
:D
Then why didn't the tamils just flee to some other place instead of remaining there?
TASHKA.
that video says that when norway help in e conflict there is peace but y norway withdraw one year later? unlike india hu cause more trouble.
Post a Comment