Saturday, April 26, 2008

You all have a heart for the less fortunate!

Yes, you do! 67% of you have voted to implement means-testing in Singapore so that those who can well afford healthcare in Singapore would not be able to find thier way into the C class wards. This would also mean that the government would be able to save resources since it does not subsidise those who do not really need it. Instead, the government's resources (scarce as they are) can be saved and given to those who are from lower-income families or used for other purposes.

Check out my next poll! I really want to know what you guys think- so I can tailor my lessons to better suit your needs. I believe that note-taking would help you better listen in class and follow the lesson but what I really want to know is which type of handouts do you feel is easier to study/learn with?

1) Mind-map type hand-outs (Eg: Traffic in Singapore, Healthcare in Singapore)
2) Fill-in-the-blank type hand-outs (Eg: Sri Lanka)
3) Summarise the text for me in point form!

Let me know! :) If there are any other alternative ways, please do let me know or suggest it to me!

No comments: